Braybrook Maidstone Neighbourhood House
About This Service
Braybrook and Maidstone Neighbourhood House will:
- Work to provide access to notions of equality and racial justice to all individuals, through life long learning opportunities in the community.
- Work to encourage and expand the personal awareness of capabilities and opportunities for their members and users.
- Endeavour to identify and to respond to social justice needs within the community.
- Provide an open and caring environment where individuals and groups can explore and achieve their full potential.
- Work to help people recognise and respect the diverse cultural and educational backgrounds of the community.
- Work to help public tenants in the area integrate with other members of the community.
Furthermore, in Braybrook and Maidstone Neighbourhood House believes that all individuals have a right to enrich their own lives, through access to social, community and educational interaction.
9am - 4pm Monday to Thursday
- Service Hours