AMES Australia provides a comprehensive range of settlement services for refugees and migrants. These include on-arrival settlement support, English language and literacy training, vocational training and employment services. These services are primarily delivered through the following federal and state contracts:
- Humanitarian Settlement Services (HSS)
- Adult Migrant English Program: General Services
- Adult Migrant English Program: Distance Learning
- Skills for Education and Employment Program
- Victorian Training Guarantee (VTG)
- Status Resolution Support Services (SRSS)
Delivering all of these programs at the same time gives AMES Australia a unique perspective of our clients’ journeys and provides insights that allow us to build individual client pathways and to adapt or create bridging programs between the core services.
We deliver services from eighteen major locations in metropolitan Melbourne.